A simple and fast method for removing UV/LED Gel, Soak Off Gel and Gel Polish.
[heading size=”3″]Instructions of Use:[/heading]
- Use a file to remove a thin layer of the top gel on the nail.
- Slightly wet a small piece of cotton or nail wrap with soak off gel remover using our Pump Dispenser.
- Apply the wet cotton on the nail and seal it with the Plastic Clip Gel Polish Remover for a few minutes.
- Remove the Plastic Clip and the cotton and use a File to remove the excess Gel or Gel Polish.
- Use a Buffer Block or a Buffer File to make the surface even before application of any Polish or Gel.